Me as a toon / Yo hecho un dibujo


Pablo Delgado by artist Pablo Álvarez.

News / Novedades:

**English:
My Bollywood collaboration went ahead well. I recorded all vocals recently and I'm dying to be able to tell you more about it and even let you listen to it. It's exotic to say the least. I had to write a verse and even speak a bit in such a different way of what I'd normally do. It's cool!

Also the collaboration I did with B-jota should be ready this month. It's called Cupio and it's a bit of an erotic rap song. Loved it.

I'm still working on the album. There's been a bit of a break on the production work due to my producer and me having another commitments, but we're back at it now.

Chat de Gouttière is already working too ;)

**Spanish:
La colaboración Bollywoodiense está hecha y fue bien. Grabé todas las voces recientemente y ya estoy deseando oir el resultado final y a ser posible, enseñároslo. Es cuanto menos exótico. Tuve además que escribir mi estrofa e incluso hablar, claramente de una forma en la que normalmente no lo haría. Mola!

También la colaboración con B-Jota debería estar lista para este mismo mes de Julio. Se llama Cupio y yo la describiría como una canción de rap erótico. Me encanta!

Y sigo con mi album. Ha habido un pequeño paréntesis pues mi productor y yo teníamos otras obligaciones que cumplir, pero ya hemos vuelto a la carga.

AH! Y Chat de Gouttière está trabajando ya...

Gospel Factory tocamos en Lugo este mismo mes de Julio. No se la fecha exácta, pero figurará en mi Myspace.